Chalmers University of Technology – Division of Service Management and Logistics, Department of Technology Management and Economics
- Ida Gremyr, Professor
T: +46 31 772 81 82
W: Personal page at Chalmers University
Details about Ida Gremyr
Ida Gremyr received a PhD from Chalmers University of Technology in 2005. In 2011, Gremyr was appointed Associate Professor in Technology Management at the Department of Technology Management and Economics, Chalmers University of Technology. In 2015, she was appointed Professor in Quality Management at the same department. Ida Gremyr is also a Guest Professor at Meiji University, Tokyo and at Linköping University, Sweden. As part of her position at the Division of Service Management and Logistics, Gremyr teaches and supervises theses in the master’s program “Quality and Operations Management”. Her research takes stance from the area of Quality Management and broadens the scope of this towards Operations- and Service Management in particular. The research can be described in three main areas: Organizing Quality Management, Service Management, and Quality Management Practices and Techniques.
- Jan Bröchner, Professor
T: +46 31 772 54 92
W: Personal page at Chalmers University
Research of Ida Gremyr
- Service innovations in manufacturing industries
- Service Quality
- Organizing Quality Management, focusing Quality Management professionals and organization of their work
- Quality Management practices and techniques
Themes of Jan Bröchner
- Facilities management
- Innovation in design and construction services
- Outsourcing of business services
- Public procurement of construction related services
NEW: Gremyr, I., Bergquist, B., and Elg, M. (2020) Quality Management: An Introduction, Studentlitteratur, Lund
View references in 2018
- Bröchner, J. (2018). Comparing performance measurement for industrial maintenance and facility management. European Review of Service Economics and Management, Vol. 5, 2018, No. 1, pp. 45-63.
- Fundin, A., Bergqvist, B., Eriksson, H., and Gremyr, I. (2018) Challenges and propositions for research in quality management. International Journal of Production Economics, 199 (May), 125–137
View references in 2017
- Bröchner, J. (2017). Measuring the productivity of facilities management. Journal of Facilities Management, Vol. 15, 2017, No. 3, pp. 285-301.
- Lenning, J., and Gremyr, I. (2017). Making internal audits business-relevant. Total quality management and business excellence. 28 (9-10), 1106-1121
View references in 2016
- Bröchner, J. (2016). Coordination in slowly emerging service ecosystems: construction history. European Review of Service Economics and Management, Vol. 2, 2016, No. 2, pp. 17-41.
- Bröchner, J., Camén, C., Eriksson, H. and Garvare, R. (2016). Quality and legal aspects in public care procurement. The TQM Journal, Vol. 28, 2016, No. 4, pp. 648-663.
- Gustavsson, S., Gremyr, I, Sarenmalm, E. K. (2016). Designing quality of care – contributions from parents: Parents’ experiences of care processes in paediatric care and their contribution to improvements of the care process in collaboration with healthcare professionals. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 25 (5-6), 742-751
- Siva, V., Gremyr, I., Bergqvist, B., Garvare, R., Zobel, T. and Isaksson, R. (2016) The support of Quality Management to sustainable development: A literature review. Journal of Cleaner Production, 138 (2), 148-157
- Eriksson, H., Gremyr, I., Bergqvist, B., Garvare, R., Fundin, A., Wiklund, H., Wester, M., and Sörqvist, L. (2016) Exploring Quality Challenges and the Validity of Excellence Models. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 36 (10), 1201-1221
View references in 2015
- Hellström, A., Lifvergren, S., Gustavsson, S., and Gremyr, I. (2015) Adopting a Management Innovation in a Professional Organization – The Case of Improvement Knowledge in Healthcare. Business Process Management Journal, 21 (5), 1186-1203.
View references in 2014
- Gremyr, I. Siva, V., Raharjo, H. and Goh, TN. (2014) Adapting the Robust Design Methodology to support sustainable product development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 79, 231-238
- Gremyr, I., Witell, L., Löfberg, N., Edvardsson, B., and Fundin, A (2014) Understanding New Service Development and Service Innovation through Innovation Modes. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 29 (2), 123-131
- Sezer, A.A. and Bröchner, J. (2014). The construction productivity debate and the measurement of service qualities. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 32, 2014, No. 6, pp. 565-574. (With Ahmet Anil Sezer)
View references in 2013
- Gremyr, I. and Raharjo, H. (2013) Quality Function Deployment in Healthcare: A literature review and case study. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 6(2), 135-146
- Sezer, A.A. and Bröchner, J. (2013). Construction productivity growth and business services. Économies et Sociétés, Vol. 47 EGS, 2013, No. 3-4, pp. 509-529.
View references in 2011
- Elg, M., Gremyr, I., Hellström, A., and Witell, L. (2011) The role of quality managers in contemporary organizations. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence Journal, 22(8), 795-806
View references in 2010
- Bröchner, J. (2010). Construction contractors as service innovators. Building Research and Information (2010) 38(3), 235-246.
- Bröchner, J. (2010). Innovation in construction. In The Handbook of Innovation and Services: A Multi-disciplinary Perspective, eds. F. Gallouj and F. Djellal, pp. 743-767. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2010.
- Leiringer, R. and Bröchner, J. (2010). Service-led construction projects. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 28, 2010, No. 11, pp. 1123-1129. (With Roine Leiringer)
- Lifvergren, S., Gremyr, I., Chakhunashvili, A., Hellström, A. and Bergman, B. (2010), Lessons from Sweden’s first large-scale implementation of Six Sigma in healthcare. Operations Management Research, 3(3).117–128
- Gremyr, I., Löfberg, N and Witell, L. (2010) Service Innovations in Manufacturing Firms. Managing Service Quality, 20(2), 161-175
View references in 2009
- Sporrong, J., Bröchner, J. and Kadefors, A. (2009). Public procurement of architectural and engineering services: fee and quality. In Managing IT in Construction/Managing Construction for Tomorrow, ed. A. Dikbas, E. Ergen and H. Giritli, pp. 683-688. Leiden: CRC Press/Balkema, 2009.
View references in 2008
- Arvidsson, M. and Gremyr, I. (2008) Principles of Robust Design Methodology. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 24(1), 23-35