Department of Management and Law – Faculty of Economics – University of Rome Tor Vergata
The Department of Management and Law (DMD) is part of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Rome Tor Vergata. The DMD is specialized in the research areas related to Management (accounting, business administration, management, marketing, business organization, financial intermediation), Law (private law, public law, commercial law, labor law, banking law, tax law) and Economic and Political Geography (economics and territorial planning). These areas of expertise allow teaching, research and third mission activities also with an interdisciplinary approach. The Department offers Undergraduate, Master of Science, Specialising Masters and PhD programs both in Italian and in English.
- Luna Leoni, Assistant Professor in Management and Professor of »Knowledge Management« and »Creative enterprise«
- Leoni, L., Aria M. (in press), A Thirty-year Bibliometric Analysis on Servitization, International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology (IJSSMET), Vol. 13, n. 1.
- Cristofaro, M., Giardino, P.G., Leoni, L. (in press), Reflective and intuitive thinking: How do they influence learning and performance in simulation gaming?, International Journal of Information and Operations Management Education.
- Paniccia P.M.A., Poggesi S., Leoni L. (in press, available online since 2019), The virtue of courage: from historical European roots to current management studies, European Management Journal. Doi: 10.1016/j.emj.2019.08.008.
- Cristofaro M., Giardino P.L., Leoni L. (2020), The Influence of Core Self-Evaluations on Group Decision Making Processes: A Laboratory Experiment, Administrative Sciences, Vol. 10, n.2, p.29. https://doi.org/10.3390/admsci10020029
- Mingione M., Leoni L. (2020, available online since 2019), Blurring B2C and B2B boundaries: Corporate brand value co-creation in B2B2C markets, Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 36, No. 1-2, pp. 72-99. https://doi.org/10.1080/0267257X.2019.1694566
- Leoni, L. (2019), Servitization strategy adoption: evidence from Italian manufacturing firms, EuroMed Journal of Business, Vol. 14 No. 2, pp. 123-136. https://doi.org/10.1108/EMJB-11-2018-0073.
- Paniccia, P. M. A., & Leoni, L. (2019, available online since 2017). Co-evolution in tourism: The case of Albergo Diffuso. Current Issues in Tourism, 22(10), 1216-1243. Doi: 10.1080/13683500.2017.1367763.
- Cristofaro, M., Leoni, L., Baiocco, S. (2019), Promoting Co-evolutionary Adaptations for Sustainable Tourism: The »Alpine Convention«, Tourism Planning & Development, Vol. 17 n.3, pp.275-294. Doi: 10.1080/21568316.2019.1600162.
- Leoni, L. (2019), “Productization as the reverse side of the servitization strategy”, International Journal of Business Environment, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 247-269. Doi: 10.1504/IJBE.2018.10017982.
- Paniccia P.M.A., Cristofaro M., Baiocco S. e Leoni, L. (2018), »L’approccio co-evolutivo alla sostenibilità delle destinazioni turistiche: Evidenze dalla ‘Convenzione delle Alpi’«, Impresa Progetto-Electronic Journal of Management, n.3/2018, pp. 1-24. ISSN: 1824-3576 Doi: 10.15167/1824-3576/IPEJM2018.3.1136.
- Leoni L., Poggesi S. (2017), »The relationship between Servitization and Product-Service System: Insights from the literature«, Esperienze d’impresa, vol. 25, n.1/2017, pp. 29-51. ISSN: 1971-5293.
- Paniccia, P.M.A., Leoni, L., Baiocco, S. (2017), »Interpreting Sustainability through Co-Evolution: Evidence from Religious Accommodations in Rome«, Sustainability, 9(12):2301. Doi: 10.3390/su9122301.
- Paniccia, P.M.A., Silvestrelli, P., Leoni, L., Baiocco, S. (2017), »Imprese agricole, territorio e turismo in sinergia per lo sviluppo sostenibile«, Impresa Progetto-Electronic Journal of Management, n.3, pp. 1-32. ISSN: 1824-3576.
- Leoni, L. (2015), »Adding service means adding knowledge: an inductive single-case study«, Business Process Management Journal, 21(3), 610-627. ISSN: 1463-7154. Doi: 10.1108/BPMJ-07-2014-0063.