»Co-creation and Innovation in the New Service Economy«
- Joint RESER-COVAL Final Conference: Value Co-creation, Innovation and Digital Transformation in Public Services
- International workshop on Servitization, Smart Services and Industry 4.0
- Summer School on Service Innovation
Organised by Fundación General de la Universidad de Alcalá
Departamento de Formación y Congresos
Dates of the conference:
- Congress Days: September 24th – 25th 2020
- International workshop: September 23rd 2020
- Summer School: June 21st – 23rd 2020
Submission of abstracts extended until: May 30th 2020
The proceedings of the papers presented at the 29th RESER conference »Services and the future of the workforce« in Ceuta is available as Continue reading “RESER 2019 conference: Proceedings available”
The 2nd international conference on finance, economics, management an IT business will be held in conjunction with ICEIS 2020 and ICT4AWE 2020. Visit the conference website www.femib.scitevents.org for all details.
The European Institute of Japanese Studies (EIJS) at Stockholm School of Economics is now recruiting a Ph.D. candidate for the Doctoral Program in Asian Economy and Business. This is a program in close cooperation with the business community.
Continue reading “Recruitment of PhD Candidate in Japanese Economy and Business”
In several newspapers the RESER 2019 conference is mentioned.
You find a list of links below:
Place: University of Granada, Campus of Ceuta, Ceuta, Spain.
Continue reading “RESER General assembly 13th September 2019″
- Celine Merlin-Brogniart (University of Lille, France)
- Marie-Christine Monnoyer (University of Toulouse 1, France)
- Liudmila Bagdoniene (Kaunas University of technology, Lithuania)
- Ida Gremyr (Chalmers, Sweden)
- José Luis Navarro Espigares (Hospital Universitario Virgen de las Nieves, Spain)
- José Aureliano Martín Segura (University of Granada, Spain)
- Estibaliz Hernandez Eleno (Mondragon University, Spain)
- Markus Scheuer (Essen, Germany)
On 3rd September 2019, one of the founders of RESER, Peter Daniels,
Professor of the University of Birmingham, has passed away. Peter
Daniels served as the second president of RESER.
He has received the Lifetime Achievement Award in of RESER 2009.
We will always remember him.
Continue reading “Peter Daniels has passed away”