The proceedings of the papers presented at the 29th RESER conference »Services and the future of the workforce« in Ceuta is available as Continue reading “RESER 2019 conference: Proceedings available”
The 2nd international conference on finance, economics, management an IT business will be held in conjunction with ICEIS 2020 and ICT4AWE 2020. Visit the conference website www.femib.scitevents.org for all details.
The European Institute of Japanese Studies (EIJS) at Stockholm School of Economics is now recruiting a Ph.D. candidate for the Doctoral Program in Asian Economy and Business. This is a program in close cooperation with the business community.
Continue reading “Recruitment of PhD Candidate in Japanese Economy and Business”
In several newspapers the RESER 2019 conference is mentioned.
You find a list of links below:
Place: University of Granada, Campus of Ceuta, Ceuta, Spain.
Continue reading “RESER General assembly 13th September 2019″
- Celine Merlin-Brogniart (University of Lille, France)
- Marie-Christine Monnoyer (University of Toulouse 1, France)
- Liudmila Bagdoniene (Kaunas University of technology, Lithuania)
- Ida Gremyr (Chalmers, Sweden)
- José Luis Navarro Espigares (Hospital Universitario Virgen de las Nieves, Spain)
- José Aureliano Martín Segura (University of Granada, Spain)
- Estibaliz Hernandez Eleno (Mondragon University, Spain)
- Markus Scheuer (Essen, Germany)
On 3rd September 2019, one of the founders of RESER, Peter Daniels,
Professor of the University of Birmingham, has passed away. Peter
Daniels served as the second president of RESER.
He has received the Lifetime Achievement Award in of RESER 2009.
We will always remember him.
Continue reading “Peter Daniels has passed away”
For the first time in Lille, the ERSA Winter school targets PHD students and junior researchers with less than 5 years of research experience. Do not miss this opportunity!
The 1st ERSA Winter School, Lille (France) takes place 22nd – 26th January 2018.